Westbury Garden Rooms are looking for a FULL TIME QUALIFIED ELECTRICIAN to join our growing on site team.
Westbury have been designing and building bespoke timber garden rooms for over 30 years and have earned an impressive reputation for design, quality and innovation, transforming ordinary houses into extraordinary homes all over the UK and overseas.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for you to be part of our onsite team carrying out the first and 2nd fixing for our garden room projects.
- Be fully Qualified : Hold the17th Edition & Electrical Installations 2391/ 2391-52 City & Guilds
- Knowledgeable on electrical building regulation requirements
- Can confidently carry out 1st & 2nd fix electrics to domestic properties (mainly)
- Able to test and certify your work
- Carry out disconnections
- Familiar with wiring under floor heating systems
- A good standard of onsite Health & Safety
- Previous experience & friendly disposition in liaising with clients on a one to one basis to agree a lighting schemes.
- Able to read drawings/plans
- Organisation and communication skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- An eye for detail
- Reliability and tidiness is essential.
This role requires the person to be a self-sufficient electrician who can manage their time; making it an ideal role for a tradesman with experience looking for the security & benefits that come with working for a company. The role is on a PAYE basis. Some benefits include 21 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, private healthcare cover and a pension scheme.
Job Type : Full-time
- Salary is negotiable based upon previous experience.
- A full clean driving licence is required
- A van will be provided for travel and we are looking for an immediate start.
The company is a silver accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications we will receive for this role, we’re unable to personally take calls and respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
*In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details/CV’s on file once the position is filled.
Job Type: Full-time