Our contemporary, open plan offices & Joinery workshop are based in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, and we have been specialising in designing and building bespoke timber products for over thirty years, earning an impressive reputation for design & quality.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking Woodwork Machinist with experience in operating a four-sided moulder.
Previous experience of working in the window & door industry would be an advantage.
- Operating the Woodwork machines; 4 sided moulder, spindle moulder, cross cutter & rip saw.
- Ensure components are to correct specifications and standards to meet client requirements
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop including maintenance of tools and machines
- Working to Health & Safety rules and guidelines
- You will be employed within a specific part of the production line; however, assistance in other departments may be requested when needed.
- Experience in operating Woodwork Machining.
- Must be physically fit to lift required pieces to be machined
- Able to work in a team and meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy in all work
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Good command of spoken & written English
- On-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- 21 days paid Holiday
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
Our company is a Gold accredited Investors In People. Giving you the chance to work as part of a successful team. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependent on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
Working hours are 7.00am to 3.30 pm Monday to Friday, overtime is available.
How to Apply:
Email Agnes at email@example.com, attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Salary: From £13.00 per hour – dependent on experience