Westbury Windows & Joinery are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and proactive Trainee Paint Sprayer to join their friendly factory team.
Experience in paint spraying would be beneficial but full training will be provided for the right candidate.
As a Paint Sprayer you will be responsible for a variety of functions including working on jobs that are scheduled for spraying in a well planned manner, ensuring you have everything required to keep good work flow and assistance with stock levels and waste management.
Sprayers Duties & tasks are to include the following:
- Ensure all surfaces are prepared & free of grease, dirt and dust before painting to achieve the Paint finish required.
- Observe experienced sprayer using different coatings and quality of finish to be achieved.
- Prepare, rub down & de-nib timber ready for painting
- Touch up any defective areas of painted items
- Apply masking tape correctly when spraying two-tone paint or unpainted areas.
- Keep spray shop clean & tidy
- Change spray-shop filters
- Experience in paint spraying and using water-based paints beneficial but not essential
- Have a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Be flexible and willing to work overtime when required
- Candidate will be required to follow health and safety requirements; wearing breathing apparatus, ear defenders, goggles and gloves where applicable.
The company is a silver accredited Investors In People. We offer a great package including competitive salary (dependant on experience), private healthcare and pension scheme.
How to Apply:
Email Gemma – GemmaH@westburyjoinery.com attaching your CV and a brief cover letter explaining why you’d be a great candidate for this role.
The sooner you apply, the sooner your application will be considered. We would like the successful candidate to start ASAP.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received for this role, we’re unable to personally respond to all candidates. If you don’t hear back from us within a few weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful at this time. We nevertheless encourage you to look out for and apply to other suitable positions in the future.
Job Type: Full-time